|page 1 ›|
Watched “Stoker” last weekend, and I simply loved it.
So here’s my attempt to draw India.
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.
Joan of Arc by Albert Lynch (1851-1912)
engraving from Figaro Illustre magazine, 1903
Based on the Swedish fairytale “The Lindworm’s Bride” or “Prince Lindworm”
Ink and Watercolor!
i dont even have guilty pleasures anymore i just like stuff and if people have a problem with that they can go fuck themselves
♥ Name two things you like about yourself, then pass it on to the first ten people on your dash. #TeamSelfEsteem
oooh ho hum
my younger sisters friend just performed on xfactor in a group and they are 14-15 and she was wearing a sports bra and pants and a jacket and the other girls were wearing pants and jackets and everyone on the facebook post is slamming them for ‘dressing provocatively’ and that they should show some self respect and i just????????????
one of them had a sports bra on and they sounded really good but no all people can talk about is how they should act their age??????????
stevemcqueeen replied to your photo: “My diary cover was falling apart so i made a new one and just finished…”:
sweet, sweet sasha
reginalds replied to your photo: “My diary cover was falling apart so i made a new one and just finished…”:
hahahahahahahahhah I’m sorry hahaha that’s terrible
malisandre replied to your photo: “My diary cover was falling apart so i made a new one and just finished…”:
thanks for the support guys <3
My diary cover was falling apart so i made a new one and just finished carefully painting this year onto the cover and then i finished and realised